Pages

Aug 17, 2013

My Arthritis results came out negative but still in getting joint pains.

Hello, long time :) Life never fails to amaze me every single moment. Right now i am watching korean drama "Dae Jang Geum" in blankets feeling better, though there is pain all over my body. One moment my legs and fingers are stiff and swollen, painful i could barely do anything for myself. Next moment the swellings are gone and i can move my fingers and legs. What kind of sickness is this? That comes out of nowhere, and suddenly you live on chronic pain, there one moment, gone another. This is life, and like an idiot i wish to see how it all ends. Many live in severe pain than mine and i am thankful to God that, though i am in pain everyday, i don't have other worst diseases. I can still stand up, pain and all and walk to the pit-latrine toilet outside. #I just got discharged from the hospital on the 15th after being admitted on the 9th with severe allergic to Penicillin. I was given amoxicillin and Metra-something for a little infection in my mouth. Didn't take all the pills, still have them. Then i got sore throat, got some pills from Acupuncture clinic, all written in chinese..My face started swelling every single day i took the pills till my eyes closed up. I got admitted with facial oedema and given injections and pills to get down the swelling. i'll never forget the strange days of my life. 25 years old and 2013 brought strange things in my life and i pray to God, it all goes away when a new year comes, so i can have a new beginnings. May my faith keep me strong and save me...tired and in pain, later!! Good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, free to express yourself here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...