Pages

Aug 27, 2013

i have autoimmune disease disorder and pernicious anaemia

Hello, long time :) Can you imagine, i was jumping up and down in excitement thinking i am cured after the pills i am taking gets finished. Then i went for check up yesterday and my doctor told me i am going to be taking the pills for years. I thank God my body pains is not severe and i can walk to the university to attend my lessons. God is great as always and life can go. Going back for review 28/October 2013 to check for blood count and blah blah... :) The only odd is i have problem sleeping, have been given sleeping pills and my tissues around my eyes still swells, haven't gone to normal. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY (: and please visit your hospital to do body check ups. xoxo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, free to express yourself here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...