Pages

Jun 16, 2013

Can sickness be a blessing in disguise?

Hello, I was just wondering...? I am sitting down this morning going
through all that has been happening to me lately, Is this the answer
to all my prayers? I am this girl whose life has changed dramatically
since 2013 has began. Last month i have started watching diet, eating
all the healthiest foods, avoiding all my favourites food(the bad
ones, the tastest! you know them, junk food!!) I look back, try to
recall what i used to eat, i can barely remember :))

Anyway, i think my sickness is God answering all my prayer: Living
long till i am white-haired with old age (isn't that glorious?) It is,
i believe it the most beautiful to live this life, no matter how the
going is tiring sometimes...i want all that. So i am going to endure
the pain with that strong believe in Jesus...in God. I am glad i am
not one of those people who curse our maker when they get sick, when
they have mountains blocking their way on this journey of life. :)
Good things will happen to you and i, i truly believe, have hope and
faith too. and a lovely day :D

AND A BUNCH OF LINKS TO WEBSITES I VISITED THIS MORNING (I am thinking
of drinking litres of water mixed with lemon juice everyday to purify
my system...liver and all---all that junk food i have been eating, its
not surprising we get sick!! GO NATURAL HEALTH!!)

http://voices.yahoo.com/surprising-health-benefits-lemons-lemon-juice-8098318.html?cat=5

http://voices.yahoo.com/5-health-problems-treat-lemon-juice-10946088.html

AND INSPIRATION, ADVICE... QUOTE (Stolen somewhere in the internet :))

"The future is not some place we are going, but one we are creating.
The paths are not to be found, but made. And the activity of making
them changes both the maker and the destination." – John H. Schaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, free to express yourself here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...