Pages

Mar 26, 2013

Li kai bei shang(Leaving Sadness) by Van Fan #Lyrics

Hey there:) howzit?? This is the English lyrics of the song i am currently playing on REPEAT mode! Leaving sorrow behind, a song by Singer Van Fan from Taiwan, i believe...it touches me, from the first moment i met it :D My eyes put on a performance of your smile, My ears play a recording of your emotion, I'm lucky I have you, my memories begin to turn gentle, Those long-enduring wounds have found an exit. You take me away from sorrow Like moonlight in the dark night Those countless disappointments You've taught me to forgive them, When you lean against my shoulder, I learn to forget. Every river winds and bends for the ocean Every firework falls down for the sky Every time I look up at the thousands of windows It's like I'm seeing you, keeping watch over my weary self, You take me away from sorrow, You say there's sunshine here, That past that I couldn't let go of, You've given me the antidote. When you lean against my shoulder I see a cloudless sky Those tears that drowned my eyes, I finally understand, It was your hand that gave me strength. You take me away from sorrow, Sprinting towards a glorious place, Those countless disappointments, You've taught me to forgive them. You take me away from sorrow, Never to look back again, That past that I couldn't let go of, You've given me the antidote When the world was a barren wasteland You gave me hope back. #I came across this song years back while watching Taiwanese drama: Easy fortune Happy Life,, I instantly fell in love with it :) It was love at first sight, google it, download it and enjoy it. ;) xoxo!

5 comments:

  1. I'm only a learner stumbled on site by accident, glad that I did. A great help to me.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m very glad to found this website because; it carries awesome and actually good data in favor of readers.

    clover
    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, and I was absolutely thrilled to see the other links that you published that go along with this topic. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I am happy to be a new follower. :)

    katelyn
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    matreyastudios
    matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, free to express yourself here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...